Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blossom


Sometimes your just lucky. I have been at a training seminar for work in Lakeside California since Monday. The class is pretty intense and lasts all day from 8-5 with a lunch break. After day one I drove over to Torrey Pines to check it out. I got there around six and watched the locals do their thing. Not having your paper work done at a site like this isn't a good thing so I opted to watch and enjoy the view. Tuesday after class I was headed for the hotel when I noticed a road sign that said Blossom Valley.Hmm I recall hearing of a mountain site with this name maybe its worth a drive. Not 1 minute later did I notice a glider in the sky thermaling high above the hills east of the city. I headed that way and was in the air and at the top of the stack till it shut down 45 minutes later. I top landed and had a beer with the locals. Not a bad way to end a day of sitting in a class room.

No comments: